In addition to these General Terms and Conditions of Service, Subscriber agrees to be bound by the terms of service for the Kartina-TV service as set forth at kartinatvdealer.com. In the event of any conflict between these Terms and Conditions below and the Terms of Service, the Term of Service shall control.
1. Payment of Charges: Subscriber will be billed monthly or annually in advance for Services to be received, plus pro-rata charges, if any, for periods not previously billed. Failure to pay charges billed (including checks returned for insufficient funds) may result in discontinuance of Service. In the event collection activities are required, an additional collection charge may be imposed.
2. Disruption of Service: In no event shall Kartina TV be liable for any failure and interruptions of Service, including without limitation those failures and interruptions resulting in part or entirely from circumstances beyond Kartina TV reasonable control.
3. Return policy: Receivers are accepted for full refund within 2 weeks from order placement date. Subscriptions (not activated) are accepted within 2 weeks from order placement date for full refund. Subscriptions (activated) will not be accepted for return. Shipping cost is not refundable. The exchange will be provided for items under warranty (2 Year) without mechanical damage.
4. Repair of Kartina TV Equipment: Eurotek Inc. will repair and/or replace defective Equipment, if any, as long as such damage was not caused by misuse or other improper operations or handling by Subscriber within one year from the date of the purchase. Eurotek Inc. is not responsible for the maintenance or repair of Subscriber-provided equipment, including but not limited to television sets, or other video equipment. Eurotek Inc. makes no warranties, with respect to Equipment or Service provided by Kartina TV or with respect to the Equipment compatibility with any Subscriber-provided equipment.
5. Subscriber Property: Eurotek Inc. assumes no responsibilities and shall have no responsibility for the condition or repair of any Subscriber-provided equipment and/or software. Subscriber is responsible for the repair and maintenance of Subscriber-provided equipment and/or software. Eurotek Inc. is not responsible or liable for any loss or impairment of Kartina TV Service due in whole or in part to a malfunction, defect or otherwise caused by Subscriber-provided equipment and/or software.
6. Access to Subscriber Premises: Subscriber authorizes Eurotek and its employees, agents, contractors and representatives to access and otherwise enter the Subscriber’s premises to install, inspect, maintain, and/or repair the Equipment.
7. Termination of Service: Unless otherwise terminated in accordance with the terms hereof of the Terms of Service, this agreement shall automatically renew on a month-to-month or annual basis. Subscriber acknowledges that upon such renewal all pricing is subject to change.
8.Breach of Agreement: In the event of any breach of this agreement (including the Terms of Service) by failure of Subscriber to provide and maintain accurate registration information, or any illegal activity by the Subscriber using the Service, this agreement may be, at Eurotek Inc. option, terminated. Subscriber shall pay reasonable collection and/or attorney’s fee to Eurotek Inc. in the event that Eurotek Inc. shall find it necessary to enforce collection or to preserve and protect its right under this agreement.
9. Rates: All rates are subject to change in accordance with applicable law.
10. Late Fee: If your account is 30 days past due, a reminder massage will be included on your monthly bill. If your past due balance remains unpaid, you may be charged an applicable late fee in in addition to your past due balance at Kartina TV then current rate. If your account remains unpaid your Services may be disconnected. You can avoid incurring late fees by paying your monthly bill promptly.
11. Disclaimer: Eurotek Inc. assumes no liability for any programs, services, content or information distributed on or through the Services and Eurotek Inc. expressly disclaims any responsibility or liability for your use thereof.
12. Entire Agreement: These Terms and Conditions constitute the entire agreement between the Subscriber and Eurotek Ink. No undertaking, representation or warranty made by an agent or representative of Kartina TV in connection with the sale, installation, and maintenance shall be binding on Eurotek Inc. except as expressly included herein.